1. Navigate to the new myNABCEP login page using any web browser on your phone or computer. Copy and paste https://nabcep.certemy.com/entry/login into your browser and bookmark this page.
2. Enter your Login Email – Use the same email you used to log into the old myNABCEP platform. (If you do not remember the email you previously used, please contact NABCEP.)
3. Enter your Login Password – Use this temporary password: Certemy2021! You can change your password at any time using the Reset Password link on the login page
4. Accept your Certification(s) – When you log into the new myNABCEP platform for the first time, you will need to accept your certification.
5. Complete your recertification requirements during the third (3rd) year of your current certification period – When you are ready to complete your recertification, select the certification on the left side of your screen. Then click on any of the steps on the right side of your screen to view or complete the corresponding requirements.
You do not need to pay the recertification fee to activate your certification. You should wait until it is time for you to recertify during the third (3rd) year of your current certification period.
Tip: You’ll see the status (complete, partially completed, or incomplete) for each step together with the due date. The system will automatically send you email alerts as you approach the due date for an incomplete step.
Certemy is NABCEP’s technical partner and hosts the myNABCEP platform. For technical questions regarding your account or the platform, please contact Certemy at email@example.com. You may also call 866-907-4088 to leave a voicemail with your question.
For questions regarding NABCEP policy, approval, or requirements, please contact NABCEP Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-654-0021.
Here’s a link to help you learn to navigate the new Certification Management System!
https://certemy.wistia.com/medias/v5zn56hxhd – This is a link that will help you understand the basic navigation and user interface for the new Certification Management System.
NABCEP will be adding “How To” instructions to this page as soon as they are available!