The NABCEP Accredited Training Company (NATC) Program offers an opportunity to manufacturers, installation companies and other organizations (collectively, Companies) who invest in quality training to participate in preparing candidates to take a NABCEP credential exam. Manufacturers, Installation Companies and other organizations who invest in quality training and education that align to NABCEP’s Credentials, may apply to become a NABCEP-Accredited Training Company. Becoming NATC approved, is the first step for non-accredited trainers to register as a NABCEP Associate Training Provider (ARTP) and/or Registered Training Provider (RTP) offering credits that qualify for advanced level Board Certifications.
Only education credits earned from accredited institutions can be used to fulfill certification exam application requirements. The NATC Program offers an alternative pathway to accreditation for NABCEP education purposes. It establishes a standard of quality education and reliable business practices in support of safe, fair and accurate training for the renewable energy workforce.
- Attract renewable energy professionals to your trainings
- Be eligible to confer credits for all NABCEP Associate Credentials
- Access the prestigious NABCEP Associate Provider Logo
- Listing and link to your website in NABCEP’s online Course Catalog
- Option to host trainings on NABCEP’s LMS Platform Renewable Energy ED
- and more!