NABCEP Approved by Veterans Administration for GI Bill Reimbursement
NABCEP is proud to announce that the NABCEP Photovoltaic Associate (PVA) Program was recently approved by the US Department of Veteran Affairs to receive benefits under the GI Bill. Due to this momentous federal approval, veterans and military personnel transitioning to the civilian workforce can now apply for reimbursement of exam fees for the NABCEP PVA exam.
The NABCEP PV Associate Program is intended for individuals working or seeking employment in the renewable energy industry, including students in renewable energy programs, workers at an early stage in their renewable energy career, experienced professionals new to the renewable energy field, or those in renewable energy jobs for which there is no professional certification. Obtaining this credential is most often the first step toward a NABCEP Board Certification or added recognition in a field with many career paths to pursue.
Other NABCEP Board Certifications and Associate exams that can be reimbursed by the GI Bill Include:
- PV Installation Professional (PVIP) Board Certification
- PV Installer Specialist (PVIS) Board Certification
- PV Commissioning & Maintenance Specialist (PVCMS) Board Certification
- PV Technical Sales (PVTS) Board Certification
- PV System Inspector (PVSI) Board Certification
- Solar Heating Installer (SHI) Board Certification
- Solar Heating System Inspector (SHSI) Board Certification