Please join SimpliPhi Power at Solar Power International (SPI) for an installer training workshop addressing:
• Important form factor and lithium-ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
• The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP): safety, efficiency, and warrantied cycle life
• How to integrate energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
• The latest microgrid and high voltage battery applications
• Basic installation techniques: wiring, programming, and mounting
• Advanced programming and battery characteristics
• Real-world deployment case studies
• Participants will also get a special preview of SimpliPhi’s new all-in-one product featuring Sol-Ark as well as Heila Technologies communications software integration capabilities that will be announced at SPI
Participants in this training will earn credit toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status as well as 1.5 NABCEP credit hours.
The first 5 registrants will receive $100 worth of SimpliPhi credit toward their next order. Registrants must attend the event to receive the credit. Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. We look forward to seeing you there!